What Does MY BDC Cost the Dealership?
Monthly Comparison Based of 500 leads
|BDC Structure||Dealership BDC||Our BDC|
|4 BDC Agents & 1 BDC Manager||$20,000 (Employee Salary Expense)||Included|
|Monthly Employee Benefits||$2,500 ($500 x 5)||Included|
|Work Stations and PCs||$1,000 (5)||Included|
|Sick/Vacation Pay||$825 (1.25 paid days)||Included|
|IT Support and Training||$1,000 (5)||Included|
|Total Service Cost||$25,325 ($51 per lead)||$15,000 ($30 per lead)|
|Average Closing Rate||25 Cars (National Average 5% Closing)||60 Cars (Average 12% Conversion)|
|COST PER CAR SOLD||$1,013 PER CAR SOLD||$250 PER CAR SOLD|
Our BDC Advantage:
- The generation of appointments from your internet, chat, inbound phone traffic and showroom ups with our state of the art technology framed within your CRM and our professionally trained BDC staff.
- We maintain a sizeable, fully trained staff which allows for effective interaction with your dealership staff.
- A complete 120 day sales cycle communication with the customer, which includes phone calls and customized dealer branded, and model specific emails.
- Monthly performance training, process management and dealer strategy meeting with management teams.
- Available 24/7 – 365 days per year to handle your leads and other after hour services.
- Frequent performance reporting through your CRM database allows for accurate forecasting.
- Customized email campaigns, available from within your CRM.
Accurate measured results daily, weekly and monthly.